Hi everyone! I made a nice brunch-y lunch today; it was my first time having avocado toast, so I kept it simple with just a little salt and pepper, and it was delicious! What are your favorite toppings for avocado toast?
Leela sleeps in silly positions sometimes…
Peace. :)


OMG yes!!! All of the best things on one plate! I'm so glad you loved the avocado toast! I really love spreading some refried beans on toast and topping it with the avocado. It's so good. It's also amazing with the Everything But The Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe's!
ReplyDeleteAlso, hi sweet Leela!
DeleteThanks for your suggestions, Sarah! The refried beans sound like a fun idea, and I really need to get to Trader Joe's sometime haha! :D
DeleteYour first time! Wow! I hope you liked it; a whole world is now open to you! Though I like avocado toast just as it is (avocado + toast + salt & pepper = joy), I also love sliced cucumber and/or tomato with it, maybe with red onion if I'm feeling fancy.
ReplyDeleteThanks; I definitely enjoyed it! I think I'd like it with sliced cucumber, too! :)
DeleteI like to keep it simple too. Salt, pepper and a little nooch!!
ReplyDeleteHi Leela!!
Can't go wrong keeping it simple! I'm going to add nutritional yeast sometime when I don't have an already nooch-y side like the scramble to go with it hehe! :D
DeleteThat sounds like a perfect brunch! And welcome to avocado toast world!
ReplyDeleteI like to have it with Vegemite and tomato slices for my pre-work breakfasts. I love the saltiness of the vegemite with the creaminess of the avocado! And the tomato adds some freshness.
Thanks, Susan! Sounds like a fun combination; I'll have to get my hands on some Vegemite so I can try it out! :)
DeleteIf you do try Vegemite, let me know what you think! It is definitely the superior 'mite. But apparently it is an aquired tasted. LOL
Delete