Hi everyone! I reached 28,000 words yesterday for NaNoWriMo, so I’m more than halfway there, woohoo! On Saturday I made the pumpkin rolls I’d gotten from Trader Joe’s and they were so good!
On Sunday some friends and I went to V Marks the Shop; it was my first time there and it’s such a nice little store with so many amazing vegan products. When I saw the pierogies, I knew I needed to get a box (and another for my sister). I also grabbed some Thai peanut jerky and pumpkin Dandies for myself.
This week I made the savory chickpea pancakes from Amber Eats Veg Presents: This Vegan Lyfe. They were delicious – I had some with ketchup and the leftovers with smashed avocado, yum!
And just for fun, I tried to make a gluten- and oil-free version of my mushroom gravy, and it turned out pretty good. I still need to make a few adjustments with the spices, but once I’ve perfected the recipe, I’ll be sure to share it!
Here’s a close-up of a cute cuddly Cringer…
And here’s Leela testing out a different blanket while I wash the one that’s her favorite to sleep on; she seems skeptical so far, lol!
Peace. :)













I love the affronted air cats get when you are washing one of their blankies.
ReplyDeleteV Marks The Shop is definitely a place on my wish list to visit, it looks like it has a lot of fun stuff.
Leela was not amused at all; she was quite relieved when I returned her blanket to her!
DeleteThere was so much fun stuff at V Marks the Shop; I definitely want to go back again for more! :)
I remember trying those pierogies years ago and loving them!!
ReplyDeleteI also love chickpea pancakes. I usually do green dragon sauce, I'll have to try ketchup!!
Leela is my girls when I wash the pink sweater!!
I still need to try the pierogies, but I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed them! I want to get some Tofurky kielbasa to have with them!
DeleteI still haven't tried green dragon sauce, haha! But it sounds like it would be great on chickpea pancakes!
I totally thought of your sweet kitties and their pink sweater! :D
Those chickpea pancakes sound great! I want avocado on everything these days.
ReplyDeleteThanks, they were so good! And yes, avocado is the best! :)
Delete