Hi everyone! Quick post today because I need to get working on my NaNoWriMo writing – this is my 10th year participating! I’m aiming for 2,000 words/day so I can finish early. My story this year is sci-fi with a fantasy/mythic component, so we’ll see how it goes!
First up is some food from Luhv Vegan Bistro in Hatboro. I went with a friend on Saturday; I got the portabello melt, as well as the sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich, taking half of it home for leftovers the next day, lol! Next time I want to try the chik’n parm sandwich!
Sunday was the last day of the PAN Phoenixville Vegan Pledge (I was a mentor again), and the last meeting is always a potluck, so I made the pumpkin apple pie from House Vegan, and it was a hit!
Here are some fun things I grabbed on sale at Kimberton Whole Foods…
And the Halloween goodies I gave out last night…
Some sketches…
And a cute pic of Leela placing her paw on my hand…
Peace. :)









Awwww, Leela, what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the writing!
Thank you, Susan! Leela is such a sweetheart! :)
DeleteI love that you're a vegan mentor!! Your pie is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love your sketches, and of course beautiful Leela!
Lucky kids getting hippeas!!!!
Thank you, Hillary! It's so nice to help people as they start out on their vegan journey!
DeleteAnd yes, the hippeas were a hit; I'll have to get more next year! :D
I've never tried the Daiya cheesecakes but I've been meaning to try them someday.
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting I have the cheesecake in the freezer, haha! I'll get around to it soon! :)
Delete