Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Vegan Treats, Yummy Meals, and Kitties!

Hi everyone! NaNoWriMo is going well for me so far; I’ve managed to stick to my 2,000 words/day goal, even though some days the writing has been a bit slow-going. And I still need to get todays writing done, so lets get to the food, shall we? On Sunday we stopped at Vegan Treats; I got the nutella cheesecake, and it was really good! 



On Tuesday, I prepared a bag of the Light ’n Fluffy macaroni dumpling noodles and tossed in a bunch of kale near the end. After draining out the water from the pasta and kale, I added the dressing ingredients for the kale salad that I first tried during Vegan MoFo, and it made for a lovely dish with some great leftovers for the rest of the week. 


Last night for dinner I needed something simple, so I tried the ramen soup cup from Trader Joe’s; I added in some broccoli (and later, after the picture, some chopped-up Boca chikn as well), and it was nice! I also enjoyed the everything but the bagel seasoning on a toasted vegan-buttered bagel. 





Leela got nice and comfy to meditate with me this morning… 


And here’s Rogue being a snuggly little sweetheart… 


Peace. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your writing, that's amazing!!
    That cheesecake looks so incredible. Delicious and beautiful!!
    OOh, are the dumpling noodles vegan version of those wide egg noodles? I used to love those!!
    Leela looks like a great meditation buddy! And look at sweet Rogue!!! I love her chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hillary!
      I loved the cheesecake; it was so good!
      And yep, the dumpling noodles are amazing; I heard about them from The Student-turned-Doctor!
      Leela is a perfect meditation partner! And I couldn't believe how cute Rogue looked on that chair; the seat's a little too small for her, but she's made it work! :)

      Delete
    2. Hooray for dumpling noodles! Definitely on my list of top ten favorite vegan discoveries.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cute little bed that Rogue is in!
    I have seen those noodles on The Student Turned Doctor and I want them so bad! We have nothing like that here.
    Awesome work on the writing, sounds like you are making good progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan!
      I hope you get some noodles like these sometime; they are so good!
      I passed the halfway point this week, so that was exciting! :)

      Delete