On Sunday, we visited the Wolf Sanctuary of PA in Lititz. The wolves were happy because it had just snowed!
![]() |
| Rogue |
![]() |
| Sky |
![]() |
| Mika |
![]() |
| Galahad |
After the sanctuary tour, we went to the Tomato Pie Cafe for a late lunch; I got the vegan black bean burger and chips!
On Monday, I made mac & cheese and Brussels sprouts and tempeh, so that made for some good lunches throughout the week…
Also on Monday, I hit 50,000 words and finished NaNoWriMo early!
On Wednesday, Zach and I walked a section of the Perkiomen Trail…
![]() |
| I was very impressed by this big tree |
![]() |
| Schoolhouse Run |
![]() |
| Perkiomen Creek |
![]() |
| Perkiomen Creek |
![]() |
| bridge over the Perkiomen Creek |
![]() |
| Perkiomen Creek from under the bridge |
And then we joined my family for dinner at Sutao Cafe to celebrate my birthday! I’m finally thirty, hooray!
![]() |
| first plate |
![]() |
| second plate |
![]() |
| soup |
On Thursday we had Thanksgiving with Zach’s family; dinner and dessert were both fully vegan, which was awesome, and everything was so good!
![]() |
| first plate |
![]() |
| second plate |
![]() |
| dessert (apple pie with crumble topping made by me, pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies made by Zach’s mom) |
When we got home, I had some of the pumpkin spice almond milk from Trader Joe’s and it was really good…
And for a quick dinner tonight, I had an Amy’s baked ziti bowl, which was good for an easy meal!
Wednesday morning, Leela wasn’t eating or drinking, so we brought her to the vet; she was given fluids and medicine and as soon as we got home, she made a beeline for her food and started eating! She’s been doing better since then (the pain medicine the vet suggested we start giving her seems to be helping), and she’s been getting lots of cuddles and loves hanging out on this sleeping bag! Here’s Leela posing with the little friend my mom got for her…
Peace. :)

























Happy Birthday!! Welcome to a whole new decade!! The little pumpkin cake is almost too cute to eat!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of the trail.
I always enjoy Amy's frozen dinners. Their vegan mac and cheese is one of my all time favorite things!!
Sweet Leela, I hope you keep feeling better! Love your new toy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Leela with her toy is so adorable, and I hope she feels better soon. Congratulations on the successful completion of NaNoWriMo, too! That's amazing.
ReplyDeleteAmy's has a frozen vegan ravioli that I absolutely adore, but I'd give it up if I had regular access to Vegan Treats!
Oh Leela, I hope she is back on the mend now, and enjoying her new toy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing NaNoWriMo! And happy birthday!
Sounds like it has been a week full of celebrations and food, and such delicious looking food as well.
Oh, I also meant to say WOW about those beautiful wolves!
Delete