![]() |
| brownie batter dessert hummus from Aldi, dipped some pretzels in it, quite tasty |
![]() |
| a friend took me to V Marks the Shop; here’s my haul |
![]() |
| plus more pierogies |
![]() |
| Zach got me vegan ham and Swiss cheese from Luhv Vegan Deli |
![]() |
| Firebird Festival |
![]() |
| head of the firebird on fire |
![]() |
| a nice drink after the festival |
![]() |
| with peppermint Dandies marshmallows |
![]() |
| a dinner of Field Roast mini corn dogs, tater tots, and Annie’s vegan mac |
![]() |
| a lunch of a toasted bagel with vegan ham and Swiss cheese, served with homemade pickles |
![]() |
| my D&D friend who bakes made me a box of vegan sandwich cookies (I took this pic after the game, so there are some missing lol) |
![]() |
| a dinner of Mac ’n Chao with broccoli, tater tots, and Morningstar buffalo chik patty |
Here’s Rogue being a cutie, sniffing the lamp on my desk…
Peace…













These look like some lovely meals and treats. I am glad you are looking after yourself, at least in the eating department.
ReplyDeleteRogue is very curious about that lamp!
<3
Thank you, Susan! <3
DeletePierogies! Yum! I have some in my freezer I really need to cook. I'm glad you've been feeding yourself.
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong with pierogies! :)
DeleteBefore I was gluten free, I used to LOVE those pierogis!!!
ReplyDeleteYour lunch of the bagel with swiss and ham sounds perfect. In my vegetarian and gluten filled days, I used to love toasted bagels and melted swiss, with some alfalfa sprouts!!
Your mac and chao dinner looks so delicious and fun!
I'm sending you hugs. That pain is just so hard to handle sometimes!!!
The alfalfa sprouts sound like a nice addition!
DeleteAnd thank you! <3