Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Root Down, Sutao, and KWF

Hi everyone! I finally checked out Root Down Brewing Company with a friend on Saturday. I ordered the vegan falafel; it was good, though a little messy to eat! 


On Sunday, Zach and I went to dinner at Sutao Cafe, which was delicious as always! 



And on Monday, I grabbed the vegan tempeh Caesar wrap from Kimberton Whole Foods for an easy, yummy lunch… 



Here’s a very cute (and very alert) Daisy… 


Peace. :)

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you eating well! Daisy is looking so thoughtful here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Daisy makes the most adorable expressions! :)

      Delete
  2. Is that popcorn on the side of the falafel?
    Love seeing all the exciting vegan pre-packed sandwich options people can get. We have almost none here, very sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was; I'm actually not a fan of popcorn, though, so I offered it to my friend, haha! :D

      Delete
    2. I'm not a popcorn fan either! Most people think I am weird, so I am very please to find a fellow weirdo. :)

      Delete