For dinner, I made oven fries, which I had with Gardein fishless filets and golden wax beans…
And for breakfast this morning, I had waffles with mixed berries and powdered sugar…
I figured I would share the puzzles I’ve been doing; the first was a gift from Zach’s family, the second from my mom…
Here is some more spring happiness from a walk…
And here is Daisy being absolutely adorable; she wanted to hang out with me yesterday morning while I meditated, so I scooped her up and she snuggled in, gently kneading the air with her paws…
![]() |
| (When I wasn’t taking this picture, my right hand was rubbing her belly!) |
Peace. :)









Daisy looks so cozy here! And the food all looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Daisy is such a cute little cuddler! :)
DeleteI'm so glad you love the green chili mac and cheese!! I'm making some homemade cashew cheese today, I might have to make some with the cashew cheese!
ReplyDeleteOMG Daisy looks so freaking adorable! I love when they make air biscuits!!
I love both puzzles too! Will you hang them on your wall?
It's definitely one of my favorite mac & cheese recipes! I'm sure cashew mac & cheese would be great, too!
DeleteI know, air biscuits are the cutest!
I tend to take puzzles apart rather quickly after having put them together, so these have already been disassembled, but the cat one would be great to frame if I do it again, hehe! :)
OMG, Daisy. She is so damn cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, she really is! :)
Delete