![]() |
| photo by Zach |
An easy lunch of leftover rosemary potatoes, Gardein fishless filets, and ½ can of Amy’s lentil vegetable soup…
With a bag of baby carrots being the only veggies left in the house, I finally went out to Giant yesterday (two weeks since going for groceries). I got three bags of frozen greens (kale and collard greens), two little cans of green beans, two little cans of golden wax beans, and a little can of sauerkraut (I have pierogies in the freezer). I also got two bottles of apple juice since I was running low. Back at home, I made another batch of chex mix, which I’ve been having for a snack at night…
For dinner, I had leftover fettuccine Alfredo with a Boca burger and some kale!
And today was another easy lunch: The last of the chickenless nuggets from Aldi, two hash browns, and some canned golden wax beans…
A sign of spring in our front yard yesterday…
And more signs of spring around the neighborhood this morning…
To close today’s post, here we have Cringer and Rogue, hanging out together on the couch…
Peace. :)












Sweet kitty sisters!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely to see spring flowers popping up. We are into autumn here now, and while we don't get the sort of gorgeous fall colours that people who live in places with reall seasons get, it has been nice that it has been just a tad cooler.
Yes, they are so sweet!
DeleteI'm glad that the weather has been cooling down a bit for you! :)
I need to make myself some snacks--crackers or something? I'm doing fine with the three meals but I really need something more. Chex Mix sounds great.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I still need to try making my own crackers someday! :)
DeleteI love chex mix so much! I've never made it myself though.
ReplyDeleteI too am loving all the signs of spring. Well, up until last night, this morning I woke up to snow!
Hi Cringer and Rogue!!!
I hope the flowers survive the snow you've gotten! :)
ReplyDelete