Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies
I love making big cookies, so I got 12 cookies total out of this batch. I could make a lot more if I made them smaller, but bigger cookies are always better, at least in my book. :)
Zach's family had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, so I brought these along for dessert (yes, we had an early Thanksgiving, haha!). Vegan options for dinner included rice, corn, and sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes were nice because I haven't had them in a long while, so I enjoyed them.
But back to the cookies--these are probably my favorite cookies ever. They are so nice and soft and chewy! I also love just the simple process of baking them. I love mixing all the ingredients together; I was literally dancing around the kitchen as I was making these cookies. And any leftover cookie dough, I get to enjoy while the cookies bake. But the best thing is that this cookie dough tastes and smells exactly like what I think of when I think of "cookie dough."
Peace. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment