Squash Lasagna
--lasagna noodles
--spaghetti sauce
--vegan mozzarella
--green and yellow squash
--garlic salt
While boiling the lasagna noodles, shred the vegan mozzarella and chop up the green and yellow squash (I used more of my previously chopped and frozen squash). Line the pan with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Put down the first layer of lasagna noodles, another layer of spaghetti sauce, and then a layer of vegan mozzarella and squash. Repeat for as many layers as you would like (I did three layers total) and sprinkle some garlic salt atop the final layer. Cook until the mozzarella is nice and melted.
When I went to serve this, I was really nervous because it was a lot more saucy than usual (I'm thinking because of the frozen squash), but it turned out amazing. I loved this version of the lasagna; it was delicious and filling, and best of all, I have leftovers, hahaha!
Peace. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment