| Super spicy but so good! |
For dinner we kept it simple and made spaghetti with the zesty Italian meatless meatballs from Aldi and a “garlic bread” bagel.
| Yum! |
And then today I made “buffachos” (also from My cat loves Daiya!), which was another super simple and tasty meal!
| Buffalo chickpeas atop tater tots, with vegan ranch dressing |
In other news, I harvested my first cherry tomatoes!
And here are some recent sketches…
| tomatillo (original photo) |
| tomato (original photo) |
| asparagus (original photo) |
And finally, here are the sisters Daisy and Cringer doing some bird-watching together…
Peace. :)
So much awesomeness in this post! How great that your sister has been able to visit! The meals look seriously incredible (and a "garlic bread bagel" is genius!) and hooray for a harvest! I love the sketches and the cuties bird watching in the window :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! It's been great getting to hang out with her and cook lots of fun meals together! And yeah, the garlic bread bagel is so simple but so good! :)
DeleteWhat a brilliant idea to have mac and cheese with the cauliflower!! I must do that. And it seems like such a summery meal somehow!I'm so glad you like the buffachos! I just made that ish last night with potatoes instead of tots. I love it so much, the ranch makes it!
ReplyDeleteI just love your sketches! I love the tomatillo!
Isn't it so cute when kitties sit side by side in the window?
Thanks, Hillary! The mac & cheese/cauliflower combination is so good, and using potatoes instead of tater tots sounds great for the buffachos, too! :)
DeleteI always love when they sit together like that, but it never lasts long with the two of them; sooner or later, they get into a scuffle when they both want to sprawl out but no longer want to share the space!
Dish not ish lol!
ReplyDeleteHehe! :D
DeleteCute kitties!
ReplyDeleteAll the food sounds great, though my nose is running just thinking about the spice. ;)
Thanks, Susan! It was so good but so spicy; I needed some tissues during and after the cauliflower, but it was definitely worth it! :)
DeleteYey tomato season! Nice collection of recipes. It all sounds so yummy- especially that bagel garlic bread.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! The garlic bread bagel was quite delicious! :)
Delete