Hi everyone! Leela’s been doing well this week – and being super cute like always! It was cool enough last Friday night that she finally hung out on her warm white blanket; she’d avoided it all summer, haha!
On Saturday, I went down to Bridge Street and had to take a picture of this sign outside Reads & Company, complete with a photobomb by Rose of Diving Cat Studio Gallery…
She was doing a walkabout and decided to stop in at the bookstore, so I went in with her, and picked out a new book!
Some of my improved green bean casserole; I added penne, nutritional yeast, and some salt…
Leela being a goof…
A photo of the foundry building…
Some fun finds that were on sale at Kimberton Whole Foods – I’m really excited to try the Plant Snacks crackers (I’ve heard such good things about them!), the pizza I’ve had before and enjoyed, and the cream cheese I grabbed for Zach…
And they had these Hippeas snack packs for Halloween, so I figured that would be a nice addition to the candy bowls!
On Tuesday, I made the salad with tofu, rice, and spicy peanut sauce from My cat loves Daiya! (minus the cabbage), and it was so good!
I also got some treats from Vegan Essentials! I’m so excited to try the Vegan Dude chips (I first saw them on Kittens Gone Lentil), and the Primal Strips Thai Peanut jerky is so good but I haven’t seen it at Kimberton for a while so I decided to stock up...
And finally, a sleepy Leela from last night…
Peace. :)











Sweet little Leela, I loved seeing all the photos of her!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all your chips! The Vegan Dude ones were good, and I also really enjoyed those cheddar cassava ones.
Thank you, Susan! I tried the cheddar cassava chips, and they were so good! And I'm saving the Vegan Dude ones for a rainy day hehe! :)
DeleteI love the Plant Snacks crackers so much!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked the spicy peanut sauce!!
Leela, I'm so glad you're feeling better pretty girl!!
Thanks, Hillary! I'm so glad I finally found them; I still need to try the beet ones, but I loved the cheddar flavor! Spicy peanut sauce is the best! :)
DeleteI remember trying the beet "cheese" crackers at MOM's and they were so tasty!
ReplyDeleteAnd Hippeas is a great halloween giveaway! Last year, towards the end of the night it seemed kids were more excited by the non-candy items. So this year I tried to get more unconventional items, including juice. We will see how that goes though lol
Thanks, Jennifer; juice is a great idea! One year I included snack packs of pretzels as an option among the candy, and the kids were so excited, haha! :D
DeleteOMG the Thai Peanut jerky is my fav!! I always stock up when I can find it! It looks like you found some great products. I've had those cassava chips before and they are good, I hope you like them! Hillary's peanut sauce sounds so good I need to make it!
ReplyDeleteYes, the Thai peanut jerky is amazing! I actually saw two new flavors of the cassava chips this week; I didn't get them but I'll have to next time! :)
Delete