![]() |
| Sign out front |
![]() |
| Flower planter outside |
![]() |
| All our goodies in the car |
![]() |
| A dragon on a roof in town as we were heading home (lol) |
So here’s what I got from the outpost…
![]() |
| Chips |
![]() |
| Pepperoni, avocados, green peppers, tricolor quinoa, chia seeds |
![]() |
| Alpha Foods chicken nuggets and breakfast sausage and Gardein turk’y cutlets |
![]() |
| Ice cream! |
![]() |
| Blackbird frozen pizzas and seitan |
![]() |
| Rolls, soy curls, lentils, Violife cheddar slices, and pasta |
![]() |
| And lots of tofu! |
And here’s what I ordered for our lunch…
![]() |
| Grilled cheese & avocado (for Zach) |
![]() |
| Sausage, egg, and cheese (for me) |
![]() |
| And two Vegan Treats donuts! |
For dinner, I used one of the perfect avocados to top off some Annie’s vegan mac with golden wax beans; it’s been too long since I’ve had avocado, so this was delicious!
Here’s a sketch I did earlier in the week…
And here’s Daisy perched at the top of the cat tower…
Peace. :)


















That is an AMAZING haul! I am gearing up to go out next week to fill some prescriptions from my parents and visit some grocery shops for the first time in a few weeks. I need some stuff that we can't get delivered. Thankfully the shopping centre I am going to has all the shops I need! And I will have a list ready to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan! Good luck when you head out next week; I hope everything will go smoothly! :)
DeleteI know what you mean about how stressful grocery shopping is now! I'm glad you were able to get some good, fresh food to pick up.
ReplyDeleteYes, this was so much better! :)
DeleteI have some of that exact flavor of Nada Moo in my freezer!! Have you had it before? It's so good!
ReplyDeleteI've never had avocado on top of my mac and cheese, but now I know that I need to try that!
Daisy has the sweetest face!!
I've never had that ice cream before, so I'm super excited to try it!
DeleteAvocado goes so well with mac & cheese; definitely give it a try!
And yes, she really does! :)
Ooooh amazing haul and omg all of that food looks so delicious! I can't wait to hear how the ice cream is! I've never tried Nada Moo before.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! I keep forgetting to try the ice cream; hopefully by my next post, I'll have a review! :)
Delete