Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Burritos, and Mac, and Dip, Oh My!

Hi everyone! My good food the second half of this week has included peanut butter brown rice burritos… 


As well as Annie’s vegan mac (with tempeh stirred in and topped with nutritional yeast and some salt, plus a hash brown patty on the side)… 


Also, I survived a grocery trip to Giant today, and treated myself to this new sprouted bean dip; I’m excited to try it! 


Here are some pictures from another walk along the Schuylkill River Trail…





Another sketch… 


The rabbit again! 


And here’s Cringer’s super-serious after-dinner grooming pose… 


Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving your grocery shopping! I know how stressful that can be. Take care of yourself!

    I'm not sure whether Cringer is preparing for a nap or a dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and same to you! <3
      (Cringer ended up taking a nap, but a dance would have been adorable, too!)

      Delete
  2. BUNNY!

    I am glad you got a treat on your trip to the grocery store, shopping is so stressful these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan; it was definitely a nice treat!
      I get so happy when the bunny visits our yard! :D

      Delete
  3. The peanut butter rice burrito reminds me of a burrito I used to get in Seattle. It had brown rice, tiny pieces of tofu wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. delicious!
    I survived shopping yesterday too, it's so weird now! Can't wait to hear how the dip is!
    Cringer does look super serious!
    I love bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool; this burrito is actually my version of one I used to order years ago from a favorite restaurant (they used red pepper instead of cauliflower, though)!
      The dip is amazing; I wish I'd gotten more! I've been enjoying it with tortilla chips for a snack! :)

      Delete
  4. I feel like every trip to the grocery store deserves a celebration... self isolation style of course. Congrats on getting through, it really is so stressful. Cringer is so serious but yet still so adorable! That blue sky is stunning and yum, those meals look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah; successful trips to the grocery store are definitely causes for celebration!
      Blue skies make me so happy! :)

      Delete