Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Skillet Meal, Beans & Rice, Chex Mix, and Flowers!

Hi everyone! On Sunday, I made the Gardein chick’n fiesta skillet meal for me and Zach… 



Last night I made beans and rice; I added some of this Cajun seasoning, which was a nice touch… 



And this morning I made chex mix, using up the last of the bagel chips and multigrain squares… 


In other news, I started sketching again… 


Zach and I took a walk along the Schuylkill River Trail yesterday afternoon; here are some pretty flowers we saw… 






And here is a sweet, sleepy Cringer… 


Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. I've heard of Penzeys seasonings somewhere before. Is it a local company?
    I've been trying to take time to smell the flowers myself! I'm so glad you included dandelions!
    Hi Cringer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard of Penzeys through some participants of Vegan MoFo a couple years ago; I ordered online and this seasoning sample was included as a surprise! They're based in Wisconsin but have storefronts throughout the country; according to their website, though, all are closed until further notice.
      Yes, dandelions are so bright and cheerful! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG sweet Cringer! How adorable! I'm glad that you are sketching, it is a great stress relief and a good way to get that energy out. The trail looks gorgeous and I definitely would love to snack on that Chex Mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Sketching has been so nice, and a great way to focus, too! The chex mix is such a great snack! :)

      Delete
  3. Gardein's frozen meals have saved me on more than one occasion! I really like their orange beefless bowl thing.

    Cats can sleep so adorably sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I haven't seen that one yet; I'll have to keep an eye out for it!
      And yes, they really can! :D

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful flowers! And such a beautiful Cringer.

    ReplyDelete