Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Recent Noms

Hi everyone! I hope you’re doing well! Here are some of the yummy meals I’ve enjoyed recently… 

Annie’s vegan mac & cheese (topped with nutritional yeast and salt) with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, and a hash brown with ketchup

spaghetti cooked in vegan chicken broth with soy curls and kale

pierogi with Morningstar pulled pork and sauerkraut and golden wax beans

For some cuteness, here’s a rabbit hanging out in our yard… 


And Daisy says hello! 


Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Daisy! I love hash brown patties. You're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hash brown patties are great; I have ten left in the freezer, so I will be savoring them! :)

      Delete
  2. Back when I could eat delicious, gluten full pasta I used to love to add kale while it was cooking. And pierogis, how I use to love them! And you eat them the right way, with sauerkraut!!
    Daisy has the sweetest, most kissable face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kale is so good with pasta! I'm going to have the last of the pierogi meal leftovers for my lunch today!
      Yes, she really does! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Daisy! Your meals look so yummy! OMG I haven't had pierogi in so long, now I really want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Daisy is so excited that you're back! :D

      Delete
  4. BUNNY!!! Also, DAISY!
    You look like you are having some excellent meals at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank goodness for good food in times like these! :)

      Delete