Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Oldies but Goodies

Hi everyone! Yesterday I cooked up two big batches of some favorite meals, so I’ll have plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week. I made butternut squash risotto with Aldi vegan meatballs for lunch, and then fettuccine Alfredo with kale for dinner! 



Here are some pretty flowers… 



A sketch… 


And sweet Rogue keeping me warm while I sit at my desk… 


Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for being set for dinner for the week! Amazing how spring is happening out there without us, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yep, spring is just powering on! :)

      Delete
  2. Every time I take a walk, I'm amazed by spring. It just feels so different for us humans this year, but nature is just moving right along!!
    What would we do without our little lap warmers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am appreciating all the flowers and new green leaves even more than I normally do! :)

      Delete
  3. It is always good to have some reliable favourites you can make a big batch of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed; I had some fantastic leftovers this week! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh the fettuccini alfredo with kale, yes please!! Hi Rogue! That sketch is too adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; it was so good! I'm glad you like the sketch! :)

      Delete