![]() |
| Plus Alexia waffle fries. |
For dinner last night, I made a breakfast sandwich using a roll, breakfast sausage, and cheese from Firefly, plus the VeganEgg and a hash brown patty. It was delicious!
For a snack, I had some of a chocolate pumpkin pie that I’d made earlier in the day. It was messy but good!
Here are some pictures from yesterday’s walk, plus the cute deer that we saw!
A quick sketch…
The bunny visiting our backyard again…
And Cringer in quite a silly position this morning in the cat tower…
Peace. :)


















Deer and a bunny and a funny kitty? This post is #blessed. ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso that food looks amazing! I think I have only ever had waffle fries in the US, but I want them again now!
A #blessed post, indeed!
DeleteWaffle fries are so fun! :)
Breakfast sandwiches will never not be one of my absolute favorite things.
ReplyDeleteBreakfast sandwiches are amazing and I don't have them often enough! :)
DeleteChocolate pumpkin pie sounds incredible!
ReplyDeletePizza and waffle fries, what a great combo!
Cringer looks like there's no way she can be comfy, yet she also looks so comfy! Only cats!
Your sketch is beautiful!
Thanks, Hillary! The pie was really good, and a nice way to use up some random ingredients! :)
DeleteOMG so many amazing things in this post! Your nature photos are gorgeous and I love a sleepy, stretchy kitty! The food all looks incredible. Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things ever! Your sandwich looks amazing! And that pie, omg!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah! :)
ReplyDelete