Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy May!

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well! This morning I got my garden planted (squash, zucchini, golden wax beans, cucumbers, snow peas, pole beans, peppers, and cherry tomatoes), so I’m very happy! 


I’ve had some good food the rest of this week as well! I enjoyed a black bean soup cup with some scraps of tortilla chips as a topping… 



I made more breakfast sandwiches, this time scrambling the VeganEgg… 


Gardein porkless bites with green pepper and rice… 


And last night I made a pepperoni pizza, which was super delicious! I used the pepperoni (Butterhead Kitchen) I’d gotten from Firefly Cafe and this recipe for the crust, which I’ve used before… 



Here’s a sketch from earlier this week… 


And Rogue being her usual cuddly self… 


Peace. :)

9 comments:

  1. I am excited about your garden!
    And about all your food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those porkless bites! It's been so long since I had them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about your garden! I can't wait to see the garden hauls :) I have been loving breakfast sandwiches lately. They are such a satisfying breakfast! Or dinner, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I posted this before I saw your last post with your breakfast sandwich for dinner! Great minds think alike, ha! Breakfast for dinner is my fav!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Sarah! Breakfast sandwiches really are the best, no matter what meal you have them for! :D

      Delete
  4. Yay for your garden!! Can't wait to see all the results!
    Rogue is a very cuddly girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary! I'm most excited for the zucchini, as this will be my first time growing it!
      Yes, she really is! :)

      Delete