Hi everyone! I tried the Thai curry noodle from Upton’s Naturals; it was quite tasty, but not very filling overall…
I made some tofu scramble with a pepper and onion mix, which I served on top of a hashbrown patty with ketchup; it was really good!
Zach and I got takeout for dinner on Wednesday; I ordered the Beyond Burger from Uno’s vegan menu and added a slice of Chao at home lol!
For dinner on Thursday, I made mashed potatoes and green beans with Gardein’s turk’y cutlets and gravy; yum!
My quick lunch on Friday was Upton’s Naturals ch’eesy bacon mac with leftover green beans mixed in…
And for dinner on Friday, another rice, tofu, and broccoli bowl with spicy peanut sauce!
Here’s a sketch I did earlier this week…
And a cute sleepy Rogue…
Peace. :)








So much good food! I'm so hungry now! I put my own cheese on takeout burgers, too, oddly enough.
ReplyDeleteYeah, they offered the option of adding a slice of vegan cheese for $1.99, so I decided to just do it myself, lol! :D
DeleteThis all looks great! I have tried a couple of the (non spicy) Upton's meals, and they are really more like snack sized!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan! And agreed; the Upton's "meals" are definitely more like snacks, lol! :D
DeleteThat Upton meal loos so small! That's my problem with a lot of the packaged meals, a lot of them are so small, but yet still have a ton of calories!!
ReplyDeleteTofu scramble on top of a hash brown is sheer genius.
I love your sketches, you are so talented!
Hi Rogue!
Thanks so much, Hillary! The tofu scramble on a hash brown was so fun! :)
Delete