Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

More Pizza and Trail Pics!

Hi everyone! I really enjoyed the pizza I’d made on Friday, so I made another for lunch yesterday, this time with green peppers and Italian seasoning; it was really good! 



For dinner I made peanut butter rice and broccoli for a burrito!


Here are some pictures from another walk along the Schuylkill River Trail… 










A couple sketches… 



And sweet, silly Daisy enjoying the sunshine… 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ha, I love the keep left sign!
    It's nice that you have trails you can walk on. It's probably pretty easy to maintain social distance too!
    Hi Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary! I've been exploring so much more of the trails recently; it's so nice! :)

      Delete
  2. Daisy, you are so cute and you look so warm in the sun!
    I love the peanut butter rice and broccoli burrito filling, sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy was enjoying the sun again this morning!
      The burrito was so tasty! :)

      Delete
  3. Do you know what kind of flowers the pink ones are? They're so pretty and I'm not sure if I've seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some research and it looks like they are dame's rocket (Hesperis matronalis)! :D

      Delete