Hi everyone! I used up the last of my Aldi oyster crackers in a chicken noodle soup cup, to which I’d also added some TVP…
I’d had a cup of barley that had been sitting around for a while, so I finally cooked it! I prepared the barley in four cups veg broth (Better than Bouillon) and used the last pepper from my Firefly grocery order, as well as some crumbled tempeh. It was super simple and delicious, and the leftovers have been great, too!
Last night I made another batch of Annie’s vegan mac, topping it with nutritional yeast and crispy onions!
Here are some pictures from yesterday’s walk…
A sketch…
And sweet Rogue; every time she snuggles up with me, I can barely handle the cuteness!
Peace. :)













Mac and cheese with crispy onions sounds like such a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the pictures of your walks, it reminds me of walks I took as a kid!
It is hard to handle Rogue's cuteness!
Thanks, Hillary; it was a fun combination!
DeleteI'm glad you enjoy the pictures, too! :)
That kind of splintered star tree stump thing (not sure what it actually is) that you saw on your walk looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could go walking in pretty places. If only the sun didn't hurt me!
Yes, the tree stump was really snazzy; I saw a few others like it, but this one was the most striking! :)
DeleteI miss ramen. I wasn't able to get any when I was last at the store and it's not so easy to get otherwise. But I've never thought of adding crackers to it! That would be kind of nice, really!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to enjoy some ramen again soon! It was really good with crackers! :)
Delete