Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Another Pizza and More Trail Pics!

Hi everyone! I’ve been having a lot of fun making pizzas; I used up my Violife mozzarella shreds on this one and added crispy onions as a topping!



Zach went to Wegmans for groceries and got me some surprises; so far I’ve only tried the Emmy’s peanut butter bites, but they are delicious!


Here are some pictures from yesterday’s walk… 











A sketch… 


And Cringer enjoying the sunshine and keeping an eye out for birds…


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. The trail looks so lush and I swear I can smell the freshness!
    Zach is so nice! I remember Wegman's always had the newest vegan goodies!
    Hi Cringer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing the trail get more and more green!
      He really is! And yes, Wegmans is such a great place to find vegan goodies!
      Cringer is currently very intent on a couple of mourning doves cooing outside the window! :)

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of how much I wanted to try Tofurky sausages! Have you had them before, or will this be your first time to try them? I bet they'd make for good pizzas, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried these Tofurky sausages (beer brats) yet, but I've enjoyed others like the Italian sausage and kielbasa! :)

      Delete
  3. Everything is so beautiful and green on your walk, it looks so peaceful.

    I have a packet of those Tofurky sausages in my fridge! But I swear that their sausages used to be much bigger. Seems like they have shrunk them down with the change in packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! These walks have been so relaxing! :)

      Delete