Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Takeout from Sutao Cafe!

Hi everyone! Dinner on Wednesday was a great treat – Sutao Cafe is now open for takeout, so Zach and I placed an order for pickup! Here’s what we got… 

Sweet & sour veggie meatballs, rice, wonton soup, vegetable lo mein, and chicken with broccoli

Everything was delicious, and we had lots of leftovers for the rest of the week! Obviously, I miss the buffet, but for now, takeout is perfect! 

Plated

Here is a sketch… 


Cringer was a bit apprehensive during the thunderstorm last night, so we kept her company and offered cuddles and pets! 


Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for takeaway!

    Poor Cringer. My girls used to get scared of storms when we lived in Sydney. Now Dim Sim barely bats and eye. I bet she was happy to have your reassurance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful, and we ordered from them again this week!
      I'm glad Dim Sim isn't bothered by storms! :)

      Delete
  2. Cringer looks concerned, but somehow elegant.

    Their menu looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does!
      Sutao has such incredible food! :)

      Delete