Fish & Chips with Gravy
Hey everyone! Today is the start of Vegan MoFo's Rainbow Week (the round-up for last week can be found here), and the prompt for today is: Monochrome meal – Make some food that is all based around one color only. So I made fish & chips with gravy, using Gardein fishless filets for the "fish" and Imagine vegan mushroom gravy.
 |
| YUM! |
Here are the sleepy sisters, Cringer and Daisy, resting with their heads together...
Peace. :)
Little touching heads! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI like your colour scheme!
I know; I'm so glad I was able to get a picture! :D
DeleteAnd thank you!
All day yesterday I was craving (vegan) fish and chips, I wish I'd had this meal!
ReplyDeleteThanks; it was really good! :D
DeleteYum, that looks amazing. I love the sound of mushroom gravy.
ReplyDeleteThank you; the mushroom gravy was fun to try -- a bit thinner than I'd expected but still pretty good! :D
Delete