Hi everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo theme is Complimentary colors – For instance, Red & Green, Purple & Yellow, Blue & Orange. I chose to go with red & green, so tonight I made baked red kidney beans with kale.
Here's Cringer being a loaf kitty on the bed...
Peace. :)
Kitty loaf is the best loaf.
ReplyDeleteI like your take on red and green, very tasty.
Thanks, Susan; it was tasty indeed! :)
DeleteSimple and effective! Such a pretty colour combo.
ReplyDeleteThanks; it was such a nice, simple dish! :)
DeleteYum, that dinner looks really delicious. I love baked beans, I've never used kidney beans before.
ReplyDeleteAnd I always love a good kitty loaf!
Thanks! Yeah, I don't why but I pretty much always use kidney beans when I make baked beans, haha! :)
DeleteLooks so yummy! Funny, I use to hate kidney beans when I was little and today I kind-of crave them.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! I didn't used to be a fan of kidney beans either, but I love them now! :)
Delete