... but it turned out brown, even though the cookbook said it would be "a rich green color"...
| If you look closely, there are little flecks of green! |
I tried a few sips and wasn't too impressed with the taste, so I thought, might as well add the optional protein powder, but that didn't help any. Well, at least I tried; I just prefer to eat my greens than to drink them, that's all!
Here's Cringer warming up Zach's gloves for him...
Peace. :)
I don't like to add blueberries to my green smoothie because it makes such a blech color.
ReplyDeleteCringer is so very thoughtful!
Good to know about the blueberries in case I try another green smoothie sometime! Yes, Cringer is a very thoughtful kitty! :)
DeleteAw, what a shame! At least you tried, and the picture of everything layered up in the blender looks great!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm glad I gave it a try, and I'm super glad I snapped a pic before blending! :D
DeleteI love green smoothies, though sometimes the colour does turn out a bit murky!
ReplyDeleteIt'll take some experimenting, but I'm sure I'll eventually find one I like! :)
Delete