for the Animals sanctuary* (July 2012)
Woodstock Farm Sanctuary (July 2013)
for the Animals sanctuary* (October 2013)
| Me & Amy (photo by Zach) |
| Kari chats with Zach |
Chenoa Manor (November 2014)
*the animals now live at Skylands Animal Sanctuary & Rescue
What's a MoFo post without a food pic, so here's the pizza bagels I had for dinner tonight (I used a mix of Daiya cheddar and Follow Your Heart mozzarella).
And of course, having Leela and Buttons in my life is quite the lovely, inspiring thing as well.
Peace. :)
it's so nice to see all these pictures of farm animals just living happily in the world, as they should. How lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amey; visiting them is always such a great experience! :)
DeleteI've seen some lovely posts today about sanctuaries. I would be really good to get to visit one sometime.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll get to visit one someday soon! I'm still planning which sanctuary I'm going to visit this year! :)
DeleteSo many beautiful animals you have been able to visit with. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Susan; they are all so wonderful and dear! :D
DeleteI love your post! It reminds me of our visits to sanctuaries. I am sharing this post on Vegan MoFo Blog weekly Round Up. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteZsu
Thank you so much, Zsu! Your weekly round ups have been fantastic! :D
DeleteAlways for the animals! I loved the pictures of the animals!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Ana! :D
Delete