It's already awesome since it has ginger in it, but I especially like it since I made it myself, and while it's definitely spicy, it's not too spicy. Tonight I used it to season some fries, which I had with carrots and leftover fried chicken. Delicious!
| added ranch to the carrots & bbq sauce to the fried chicken |
In other news, here's a pretty sky pic that I took today during the historic walking tour of the north side of Phoenixville.
And of course, here are Buttons, Cringer, Daisy, and Leela...
Peace. :)
I love how you made your own!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ana! :)
DeleteI love the sound of this! I can imagine it might make a good rub for baked tofu too.
ReplyDeleteThanks & that's an awesome idea! :D
DeleteNifty that yours is homemade. I bought a bag of it for a few recipes in my books but I haven't used it much. I did put it on hot chips once, which was very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan! I definitely want to try it on more foods! :)
Delete