![]() |
| vegetables, fried broccoli, vegetable fried rice, General Tso's chicken, spring roll, Treasure Island |
![]() |
| vegetable fried rice, vegetable dumplings, lo mein, spring roll, General Tso's chicken, peppersteak with peppers, Treasure Island, spicy chickpeas |
![]() |
| hot & sour soup – it was good but a little too spicy for me |
![]() |
| pineapple, grapes, fried bananas |
And here were Alena's plates...
Delicious food all around and we left nice & full!
Here are Buttons, Daisy, Cringer, and Leela, all sprawled out (they are pretending that they went out to lunch and were stuffed, too).
Peace. :)








Aw! Cute kitties! That buffet looks amazing, we used to have a few vegan chinese buffets in London but they weren't half as good as that looks!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emil! It really is amazing; they even do special buffets on holidays! :D
DeleteThe Chinese food looks yummy---I wish I could have one of those dumplings!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rose! The dumplings are so good! :D
DeleteOoh, that looks like my ideal plate of food. I wish we had a vegan buffet where I live.
ReplyDeleteThanks; it is quite awesome! :)
DeleteAaaaaand now I'm craving chinese food. Look at all those kitty bellies!
ReplyDeleteI'm usually planning my next trip back before I've even left, haha! :D
DeleteI want it all!
ReplyDeleteI know; it's all so good! :D
Delete