![]() |
| Photo from: http://nbcparksandrec.tumblr.com/post/39047731702 |
Today's recipe is a simple mac and
cheese that I made yesterday for lunch.
Tomato Mac & Cheese
Ingredients (1 serving):
--1/2 cup elbow noodles
--1/4 cup soymilk
--1/4 cup vegan cheddar (I used Daiya,
shredded)
--1 tsp vegan butter (I used Earth
Balance)
--couple shakes of nutritional yeast,
salt, and pepper
--tomato, chopped up however you like
Cook the noodles, drain and add the
remaining ingredients. Simmer on low, stirring occasionally, until
cheese is melted and liquid absorbed. Serve and enjoy.
I also have a very special someone that I would like to introduce: little Mystery, who Zach and I
adopted back in February. She's somewhere around 14 years old (most
recent guess from the vet), and she is very sweet. I'll include a
picture of her with each of my posts this year. (Mr. Boogie, the cat who was
in each of my posts last Vegan MoFo, is still living with my parents, and
he is as cute as ever.)
| Mystery |
This Vegan MoFo, I'm looking forward to
visiting my favorite blogs again and also discovering some new ones.
If this is your first time doing Vegan MoFo, please leave a comment
and I'll make sure to check out your blog!
Happy MoFo'ing, everyone!
Peace. :)

lovely to make your acquaintance through vegan mofo, its my first year of participating. I am liking your vegan mac and cheese.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shaheen! Hope you have a great time with Vegan MoFo!
Deleteyour mac and cheese looks so yummy! i love the fresh tomato. i might have to make this for lunch tomorrow. also, Mystery has such a sweet face -- congrats on adopting :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, elyse! (And I hope you enjoy the mac & cheese if you get a chance to make it!)
DeleteWhat a great idea about parks and rec! I love that show! I anticipate JJ's waffles and mini calzones haha
ReplyDeleteYay, a fellow Parks & Rec fan! :D JJ's waffles are definitely on the list!
Delete