Hello
on the fifth day of the Vegan Month of Food! Did you know that today
is National Cheese Pizza Day? I had no idea until I saw it mentioned by a fellow Vegan MoFo
blogger, Melissa of New Orleans in Green (see Happy National Cheese(less) Pizza Day!).
Today's post, therefore, features vegan cheese pizza in the form
of...
Pizza
Bagels
Ingredients:
--plain
bagel, sliced open
--tomato
sauce
--spinach,
chopped
--shredded
vegan cheese (I used Daiya, both mozzarella and cheddar)
--garlic
salt
Place
the open bagel halves on a baking sheet. Add tomato sauce, spreading
evenly. Layer on some spinach, add the cheese, give a quick shake of
some garlic salt, and put in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes
or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool slightly
before serving. Enjoy!
This
is a super quick & easy meal to make. I like to have them with
potato chips and a pickle on the side.
Zach likes his pizza bagels
without the spinach and with a sprinkle of salt instead of garlic
salt.
And to close tonight's post, here's
a photo of Mystery snuggling with her little pink bear.
Peace.
:)

They look great! Oh pizza is never a bad idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Randi! Yeah, you can't really go wrong with pizza. :)
DeleteI am totally in the mood for pizza! I wish I had this for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteI've never had pizza for breakfast, but I think it's only a matter of time... :)
DeleteIt's a whole new world of savory breakfasts :)
DeleteJust made these for supper and they were awesome! Thanks!
Yay; glad to hear you enjoyed them!
DeleteOmgz they look amazing! I can't wait for Daiya to branch out across the pond, I love melty cheese :/
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenny! Yes, Daiya is awesome and gets nice and melty; I like the shreds best, but they also make wedges and slices. Hopefully Daiya will make its way over to you soon enough! :)
Delete