Hello everyone! Today might be a late-night lazy Saturday post, but it is quite the scrumptious one.
Vegan Treats Brownie
On our way home from visiting our
friend Chelsea, Zach and I stopped by Vegan Treats in Bethlehem.
Everything looked amazing as always, and I quickly chose a brownie to
go, while Zach ordered a coffee.
I waited until we got home to eat
it, and, wow, was it full of awesome chocolately goodness! I really enjoyed
the white chocolate in particular; I thought it was a nice touch.
Has anyone else been to the lovely
Vegan Treats? If so, what goodies have you gotten?
To make up for the lack of a recipe today, I
have three photos of Mystery from a time I caught her in the act of
trying to eat some of my pasta (ziti noodles, spaghetti sauce, kale,
Daiya mozzarella).
Peace. :)
Wow, what a gorgeous brownie!
ReplyDeleteI know; it was so pretty! Everything there is a work of art!
DeleteMy goodness,my waist just expanded looking at that brownie! Love the furkid appearance too!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kate! Hahaha, yeah, the brownie was so good, but I got full before I could finish it last night. So I set the remaining corner aside to have later! :)
DeleteHave I been to Vegan Treats? I practically live there! I can't believe you had the self-control to choose only one thing.
ReplyDeleteYay, another Vegan Treats fan! Hahaha, I'm always so overwhelmed by how beautifully intricate everything looks that I usually just pick one. If I started choosing more, I'd probably end up choosing them all!
Delete