Happy Friday to all on the sixth day of
the Vegan Month of Food!
I've yet to make my own veggie burgers
completely from scratch, but I did recently try using a veggie burger
mix, and it turned out nicely. It's definitely something I'll make
again.
Veggie Burger
Ingredients:
--1/4 cup Fantastic World Foods
Nature's Burger mix
--1/4 cup boiling water
--olive oil (optional)
Combine in bowl, stir well, and allow
to sit for 15 minutes. Form into patty and fry in pan (I added a tiny
bit of olive oil), flipping occasionally until both sides are nicely
browned.
Serve on a bun (I prefer to just use two
pieces of Ezekiel bread) with lettuce, tomato, and desired condiments
(I like both ketchup & mustard). Enjoy with steak fries and baby
carrots on the side.
| the veggie burger, a couple chomps in |
Here is Mystery, closing out today's Vegan MoFo post with an
adorably grumpy squint.
![]() |
| the cute little grumpus |
Peace. :)

I love Mystery's squint! SO CUTE! Nice to see another blogger ending posts with animal pics :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Raquel! :D
Delete