My meals today have been delicious leftovers...
| Fettuccine Alfredo |
| Buffalo Cauliflower Po'Boys |
Since I didn't make anything new, my Inktober sketch is of my breakfast -- oatmeal in a mug...
Here's Cringer checking out my lunch...
And here's Buttons, back in her cat tower again...
Peace. :)
I really like you dining corner/nook/bench thing!
ReplyDeletePlus super cute kitty halloween decorations
Thanks, Susan! Halloween cat decorations are my favorite! :)
DeleteYour kitchen is so cozy and cute! I LOVE the decorations! I also love seeing sweet Buttons <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sarah! I've been taking so many photos of Buttons <3
DeleteI love how you put your halloween deocrations in the kitchen. Mine stay in the living room.
ReplyDeleteThat little breakfast booth is so cute!
Thanks, Jennifer! There's more decorations in the living room, too, haha! :D
DeleteJulie!!! I love your kitchen and your sketches. I keep meaning to get on the Inktober bandwagon and fail considerably every year. Plus I need a cauliflower po boy in my life. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Janyce! Last year was my first time doing Inktober, but I didn't share my sketches then, so this has been fun! :)
Delete