Hi everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo prompt is "You do make friends with salad," so I tried the raw vegan ranch dip & dressing from My Blissful Journey. I soaked the cashews overnight, and my only addition to the recipe was 1 tsp salt. This was the first time I've ever made my own salad dressing, so that was cool. My salad was simple --- just lettuce with some croutons -- but this dressing made it perfect. It was a nice side to my leftover goddess noodles (I actually enjoyed them much more as leftovers, haha).
Here's my Inktober sketch...
Here's a goofy close-up of Cringer...
And here's Buttons...
Peace. :)
First attempt to make salad dressing? Really? I guess I am use to making my own since I eat salads so rarely that I usually don't buy any for the fridge.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, haha! :) I don't eat salads much either, but I've always bought dressing for the times when I do.
DeleteSo sorry I missed this one! Thanks for the shout out!!! Hope you liked the recipe! As you can see all of my blender recipes are super easy! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! I definitely liked it; it was so fun to make the dressing myself & your recipe was nice & easy! :)
Delete