Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Elementary, My Dear Vegan: Spaghetti in a Mug

Hi everyone! Today’s “Elementary, My Dear Vegan” is from S1E11 (“Dirty Laundry”). Rather than washing the dishes that have piled up, Holmes gets creative with how he serves food.

Watson: (looks in the mug that Holmes set down next to her) What is that? Spaghetti in a mug? I take it that, uh, there’s still no clean bowls or plates?

My spaghetti in a mug was nice and simple – just spaghetti, sauce, a few Aldi vegan meatballs, and a light dusting of Go Veggie vegan parmesan to top it off. It was kind of fun to eat it from a mug, though I’m sure I’ll go back to using a plate next time, haha! 



Here’s a cute curled-up Cringer… 


Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hey, sometimes you have to do what you have to do! In my lowest points physically I have been known to eat out of mixing bowls when I ran out of clean dishes. Mugs are usually already dirty but I could see myself doing it otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very good point! A nice thing about the mug was that it kept the spaghetti warmer for longer, which I appreciated when I kept getting distracted from eating! :)

      Delete
  2. When you think about it, mugs are just small bowls with handles!
    Cringer looks like she is sleeping Very Hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true! The "small" part proved a little difficult when transferring the spaghetti from the pot, but other than that, it worked!
      Sleeping is serious business! :D

      Delete
  3. Haha, that's so fun! And Susan is right! It is indeed a small bowl with a handle! OMG Cringer! That is the sweetest picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; it was a fun way to eat spaghetti!
      Cringer can twist herself up quite snugly when she wants to! :)

      Delete
  4. Haha, spaghetti in a mug! Why not, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I betcha the mug helps aid the twirling! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, now that I think about it, the twirling was easier, haha! :D

      Delete