Next are these cute kitty-themed oven mitts and potholders from my aunt…
This dish towel from Zach…
And this mat by the sink…
Also, here are the veggies I harvested from my garden yesterday…
![]() |
| cucumbers (the biggest will become another cucumber walnut bread) and the last of the snow peas |
![]() |
| the first of the sweetcorn and some golden wax beans |
For dinner last night, I cooked up a bunch of wax beans and had some with Gardein fishless filets and tater tots…
Here’s Leela, being a cutie at the top of the stairs…
Peace. :)








Ooh, now I have such envy! That's quite a cookbook collection, and I love your kitty-themed kitchen gear.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It feels like it's about the right amount of cookbooks for me; I don't want to get overwhelmed by too many, haha! :D
DeleteOMG ALL THE KITTY THINGS!!!! So cute!! I love the cookbook corner, you have a great collection! Dinner looks amazing, yum! Hi Leela!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sarah! It's always great to have kitty decor! :)
DeleteLeela, striking a pose!
ReplyDeleteI love those kitty pot holders!
Leela strikes the cutest poses! :)
DeleteI love your kitty potholders!!! Sooo freaking cute! My kitchen needs all the help it can get in the looks department lol. I cannot get enough of the gardein filets. Hello Leela, gorgeous goddess of black cats.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Janyce! The Gardein fishless filets are one of my favorites, and I never liked fish, haha! And Leela certainly is! :)
Delete