Holmes: You didn’t happen to cut up his food for him this morning, did you?
Jacqueline: Oh, the pancake? No, it was like that when I got there. Why?
…
Holmes: (once outside, to Watson) Whoever cut up Trent Kelty’s breakfast came back after Jacqueline left and killed him. We may have a much bigger problem on our hands than this morning’s homicide.
Watson: Because of pancakes?
I used the farm pancakes recipe from Eat Like You Give a Damn, and I think these were the best pancakes I’ve made so far!
![]() |
| Look at that nice stack! |
![]() |
| Served cut up, and with maple syrup. |
Rogue decided to supervise the making of pancakes this morning…
Peace. :)



OMG they look so perfect and fluffy!! I rarely eat pancakes but I totally need those in my life right now. And what a precious little supervisor!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! I definitely see more pancakes in my future now that I know this recipe works well for me! :)
DeleteRogue is doing very well with the supervising.
ReplyDeleteI love pancakes, but haven't made the ones from this book. Must do that.
Yes, she takes her job very seriously! :D
DeleteThose look really fluffy! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteYour theme is so clever. I know I never would have thought of anything like it, but it is so much fun to follow along.
Thanks; they were wonderfully fluffy! And I'm glad you're enjoying this theme; I'm having fun with it, too! :)
DeleteThose pancakes do look fluffy and perfect! I think your snoopervisor really helped!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hillary! She is quite the snoopervisor, haha! :D
DeleteHeehee. I hope Rogue got a taste of those beautiful pancakes!!! Indeed a heavenly looking stack, My Dear Julie! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Janyce! After taking that sniff, she lost interest, so the pancakes were all mine, haha! :)
DeleteClearly the writers are much like me, I find it so irksome when people cut their pancakes in squares before eating. I am a cut as you go person. It is a totally illogical dislike lol
ReplyDeleteBTW the before cut pancakes look super yummy and fluffy! lol
DeleteThanks, Jennifer! I'm generally a cut-as-you-go person, too, except for waffles, now that I think about it, haha! :D
Delete